Friday, August 13, 2010

Back


We are BACK from our little trip.

BACK to grindstone :).

And the girls are BACK in school! 

Even though we are only going to be in here for a couple more weeks, they wanted to start back to school. They wanted to see their friends from last year and I think they were just anxious to be back to the routine. My son of course decided he would wait. School starts in Califorina on Sept. 8th. It will be his longest summer ever! 

Normally I don't like going BACK to do anything! I love to experience new things. But...
I am anxious to get BACK into our own home.

BACK to friends and famililiarity.

BACK to time to sew and craft!

In the meantime, I am packing, and getting things ready to go BACK.

Don't forget to enter my Blogiversary Giveaway! It ends Sunday at 9:00 p.m. (mountain time)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Wow, you sound busy!
Keep smiling, It will all be done soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails