Friday, December 17, 2010

No Peeking Emily!

First of all, Christmas is coming way too fast! I am just getting as much done as I'd hoped, grrrrr. But I am still loving the season.:)

Next, my husband has four siblings, so we rotate each year and exchange gifts with each family. There are two families that each have 3 little girls and this year we got one of those families.
I love matchy sister outfits, so I couldn't resist. I also have an obsession with fruit fabric and have been dying to use this Robert Kaufmann print. Each girl has a different but same polka dot fabric on the border and waist.
I cut out individual fruits and appliqued them onto t-shirts. Each center fruit matched the borders on the skirts. I can't wait to see them wearing them, they are the cutest little girls!

Last, I am bumming because my camera is on the fritz! The edges of most of my pictures are blurry and the pictures are darker than normal. I am so not in the market for a new one, I'm hoping I can figure it out. Maybe I need to read the manual...


The Paisley Abbey said...

I love those outfits. I have the same fabric and might just have to copy your idea!

brooklyn said...

oh my goodness. they are to die for!!! they are just perfect for those little girls (although, i think any set of three girls would look adorable in them ;) you are so generous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails