Friday, April 22, 2011

Projects

 I have been in the mood to sew some clothes for my girls. I've made a bunch of quilts lately and it's been nice to do some other projects. I made a couple of skirt for my youngest two and now I'm hoping to complete this Hippy Chick (by Pink Fig) skirt for my oldest by well, Sunday. For Easter. Which probably would have worked fine if I hadn't gotten sick. But I'm in slow motion as we speak! (Or type and read as is the case.;) Wish me luck!
I have also been dying to make the Oliver+S Jump Rope dress for my littlest for a long time. This looks like it will be a bit more work, but I just love their patterns and can't wait to get started.
The biggest project I want to start on is a mini makeover of the family room. I think it may be time to ditch the pink. Which is huge for those that know my Shabby Chic style. The problem is I have $0.00 for a budget which is pretty challenging, no? I think it's time to go on a selling spree!

1 comment:

SewHappyGeek said...

Hi Ellie! It's take me FOREVER, but I finally got my Meandering Path quilt from your MBS recipe finished!! I posted some pics on my blog in case you'd like to see the quilt! Thanks so much for the pattern!
p.s. I love your little girls' skirts - might have to make a spring skirt for Little Geek!

Related Posts with Thumbnails