Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Among the many projects I have swirling in my head, I actually have a couple of projects I have started.
As soon as I get the binding of this quilt done (I'm so close!) I will finish them up.
 I have the Oliver + S Jump Rope dress all cut out and ready to sew up.
And I've been working on this baby boy quilt for a friend who is due in a couple of weeks. I hope I can get it done before she's done! You can't go wrong with Arcadia (though you can't find Arcadia anymore either(sad face here)). So I have some work (can you call it work when you love it?) ahead of me.

Plus I'm helping a friend make signs and a gift basket for an auction at school and need to make 100 paper ties for a Father's Day presentation at church. I might just be a bit busy....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails