Thursday, February 16, 2012

Doll Quilt Swap 12


I have been stalking checking out quilt swaps for a long time. There are quite a few of them out there. Pin cushion swaps, mug rug swaps, potholder swaps, block swaps, and doll quilt swaps. And probably lots more I don't even know about. But it has never been a right time, right place kind of thing for me.
Recently I hopped onto the Doll Quilt Swap on Flickr and it was just in time, they were starting up Doll Quilt Swap 12! I entered hoping to get a spot and I got in! I am so thrilled to finally be a part of a swap.
I got my partner and have been busy trying to come up with a cool design and fabrics that I think she'll like.
To get the swap going, they also had a little Polka Dot Piggy contest. 
This is my entry:

 I call it "This Little Piggy Went to Market". It was a fun little mini project to start and finish.
I wish I could tell you join up, but the swap is closed for this round. I can't wait to see all the wonderful mini quilts that come out of it. Keep stalking your favorite swap and you could be next!

1 comment:

Julie Snow said...

How exactly does a "swap" work?

Related Posts with Thumbnails