Monday, March 5, 2012

New Projects

I have a ton of project swirling around me, but sometimes it's nice to have a deadline and a challenge to get things done! I'm joining the One Thing, One Week Challenge at Amy's Creative Side to do just that!
Amy's Creative Side

I was also asked by my dear friend, Katie to make another quilt for another daughter who is getting baptized. I made this quilt and matching pillows for her darling daughter Heidi.  Now it's Jennessee's turn! She picked the beautiful fabric on the left and the wonderful June Bug quilt pattern from Thimble Blossoms. We found some coordinates and I'm off and running. I excited to see how this turns out.

Of course I am still working on my Doll Quilt for the DQS 12. Here are a few of the blocks I've finished.
It's my first time using a solid color other than white (part of the rules)! These are 4" little bitties and so much fun to put together. I'm using Good Fortune fabric from Kate Spain.
I've also got a new dress for Charlotte in the works using the Ice Cream Social dress pattern from Oliver + S and Sandi Henderson's Secret Garden fabric. Yum!
Wish we luck on my challenge and I'll post updates soon!



4 comments:

Kleep said...

Those little blocks are so sweet! love the colours too!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

nice vibrant colours

Shari said...

Wow - you've got a lot going on! I like how your doll quilt blocks are turning out.

Joseph and Katie said...

Ellie, I can't believe all that you are doing!! I am so excited to see Jennesee's quilt! Love you my friend! :)
Katie

Related Posts with Thumbnails