Friday, May 18, 2012

Farmer's Wife Friday


 I finished up some blocks in the past couple of weeks. As you may have guessed Farmer's Wife Friday won't be happenin' every Friday! I go in spurts. What are you going to do?

  
The Four Winds block was tricky. At first I had made the inner pinwheel yellow polka dot to match the Flower Pot block, but it just died with that green. I decided red would show it off better and it worked.


 I have seriously been waiting for forever to do the Friendship block! Something about the simplicity of it. And I knew just what I would do with it, polka dots! It's polka-dotty alright. I stayed with that theme for the next block too. Only I'm thinking it looks like the Red Cross logo. Oh well, I'm going to stick with it. What do you think?

2 comments:

randi--i have to say said...

VERY nice blocks. Such pretty fabric choices!

LeslieUnfinished said...

I LOVE your Farmer's Wife blocks. Several people in my quilt guild have been doing them and I just haven't been interested in joining in. Your look so modern and fresh! Great fabric selection!

Related Posts with Thumbnails