Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Primary Teacher "Berry" Thank You FREE Printable!

As you may know from past posts here and here, I like to give little thank you treats to the teachers that teach our children in our church congregation. Who doesn't like to be thanked, right? This month we were "Berry" grateful for our teachers! You can download this FREE printable too!
For the PDF that states ~The Primary Presidency click HERE.
For a blank "from" PDF click HERE.

Because we have 24 teachers, I was trying to find a treat that would be gentle on the budget. These cute little strawberries candies totally fit the bill (or lack of:)! They were a whopping $.98 for a bag of 40 at Wal-Mart. Cheap and easy, score!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Would you mind sending me a sample of this that I can edit? I wuld love to make it for my teachers to give to the new students that are going to come into their class. I was hoping to say We are "Berry" excited to have you in our class this year. Love,
(then have the teachrs sign it)

If not I understand
Thanks Julie

Rach said...

Thank you for sharing your cute creations! I am handing these out tomm, and use your popcorn one all the time. Thank you!! : )

LessOrdinaryLibrarian said...

I love this, thank you so much! Like Julie, I'm wondering if you could share an editable version?

Thanks!
Becky

Amanda Stephan said...

I would love to get this berry printable as well! So cute!

amstephan@gmail.com

Thanks!

Shannon said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful printable for free! We are using it to thank the subs who fill in for our teachers during Teacher Council meetings :)

Unknown said...

These Berry thank you cards for primary students are so nice and beautiful. Share some more amazing cards for kids with berries and chocolates.
Event Planning Template

Anonymous said...

separation before divorce
Secure your legal separation Virginia with the help of The Law Offices of SRIS.P.C. We help with separation agreements Virginia.

Related Posts with Thumbnails